AJ Cursor

Blogger Tricks

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wolf's Update For You to Enjoy #1

   Hola senors and senoritas! Thank you for choosing this blog, where all of Animal Jam can be written about by the authors! I am Wolf331010 on AJ, so look me up, PLEASE. I am an author to this blog, and I don't have much blogging experience, so please help me out with tips in the comments.



  So I bet you're wondering now: 'According to the title.... WHERE'S MY UPDATE?!'. Well no more need for wondering. This is only the tiniest update.

~Honey Bee Day with Honey Bee Pets> Available for all jammers, and not in the diamond shop.
~Beta party is back!> (Yes, the items sold here ARE in fact Beta. (Please look up the video if you don't believe me).
~Snow Leopards are coming Back!> These furry creatures couldn't withstand the heat, and now it's almost Fall, and that's when it starts to get chilly, just what they need! So they will be coming back to Jamaa soon!
~Ferret Pets and Den Set> These cute pets come with an ADORABLE den set when you get membership, or redeem any of Animal Jam's retail card codes.


                               Thanks again for using this blog and reading my update! :D


                                                ~-<Keep Calm and Jam On!!!!>-~
(back-round came from AJ Spirit Blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment