AJ Cursor

Blogger Tricks

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 29, 2015

What a week!!!


Hey every jammer!!! Dolphinrider8910 here, telling you about her EXCITING week.




Sunday: Getting some last-minute school supplies.

Monday: Move-in day for 1st to 8th grades, meeting my teachers, getting my locker ready, helping my sisters with their stuff.

Tuesday: First day of school.

Wednesday: My BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Thursday: FEILD TRIP!!!

Friday: Last day of the 1st week of school, had a brownie with ice-cream as an after-school snack

Saturday: Doing X-Box and stuff


   (Owe, BTWs, the picture below I did on Paint, but {DUH} I used a base)

                                                                           

             That's all folks!!!
                                                                             
                                                                         
                                                       
                                                                           


2 comments:

  1. HI dolphinrider8910! i checked out your blog! very cool! I was wondering if i could be a guest on the blog, i dont have a blogger, but i have a weebly! Please repond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, can you reply with the link to ur weeb (?) And if you want, you could become an author.

      Delete