AJ Cursor

Blogger Tricks

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Other drawings I drew.

    Ciao Jammers! It's me again with another drawing that I did. (again with another base)
You ppl already know the first one that I did:

Dancing Sillydog

But since then, I've done others, one two for one of my sisters, three for my other sister, and another                                                                        two for my self. :P
She has no AJ name, I made her 'cause I can
:P
I forget her name :P




These are for one of my sister,













Made cause I can (her and I are both nms)








This and the two below are made for my other
sister,
Made cause I can
Made cause I can



I drew this because I liked to do one for me since I did one for both of my sisters
^ I did this one for moi ^

And the next one is the newest addition that I've done. In fact, I finished it today!!!

Lucky Magicflower
Owe I almost forgot, but we have now reached 400 views!!!

That's all for now!



2 comments: